Turkey Visa Online Eligibility Dominica
- Dominica Republic citizens can apply for Turkey Visa for Dominica Republic Citizens
- Dominica Republic was a launch member of the Turkey eVisa program
- Dominica Republic citizens enjoy fast entry using the Turkey eVisa program
Other Turkey Visa Online Requirements
- Dominica Republic citizens can apply for e-Visa online
- Turkey Electronic Visa is valid for arrival by land, sea or air
- Turkey Electronic Visa is for short tourist, business, transit visits of upto 90 days
Turkey Visa from Dominican Republic
How can I apply for Turkey Visa from Dominican Republic?
It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address.
Turkey Visa for Dominican Republic citizens can be applied and completed online on this website and can receive the Turkey Visa Online by email. The process is extremely simplified for the Dominican Republic citizens. The only requirement is to have an email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the Visa for Fiji Citizens application processing commences.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Dominican Republic citizens
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.The information on your Turkey Visa must match the information on your passport completely, , otherwise you will need to apply for a new Turkey eVisa.Read about full Turkey Visa Online Requirements
How long can Republic citizens stay on Turkey Visa?
Dominican Republic citizen’s departure date must be within 90 Days of arrival. If the Dominican Republic citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances. Turkey Visa is not valid for purposes other than tourism or business. If you need to study or work in Turkey you must apply for a regular/traditional/sticker visa at your closest embassy/commission.
What is Turkey Visa Online validity for Dominican Republic citizens
While e-Visa is valid for a duration of 180 days, Republic citizens can stay for upto 90 Days within the 180 day period. e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa for Dominican Republic citizens.
Things to do and places of interest for Republic citizens in Turkey
- Fun time with your Girl Gang at Cleopatra Pools
- Sunbathing & Calm Waters at Ladies’ Beach
- Skiing At Mount Uludag in Bursa
- Stunning Sculptures at Agora Open Air Museum
- Enjoy a Day-long Shopping Spree at Old Silk Market
- See a cute version of Turkey at Miniatürk
- See Panoramic Views of Istanbul from Galata Tower
- Enjoy a Picnic by the Sea at Kusadasi Castle
- Camp in the Wilderness at Dilek National Park
- Experience a Wonder of the Ancient World at Temple of Artemis
- Get a History lesson of Turkey’s Architecture at Izmir Archaeological Museum
Frequently Asked Questions // FAQs
I have a Dominican passport, do I need a visa to visit Turkey?
What’s a Tourist eVisa?
It’s a document that allows visitors to enter . This document is electronically linked to your passport.
How long can visitors with Dominican passport stay in with a Tourist eVisa?
Visitors carrying a Tourist eVisa can enter for a maximum of 90 days in Total.
What are the documents required to apply?
iVisa will do the heavy lifting, and this includes the bureaucracies with obtaining a visa. You only have to submit the required documents and that’s all for you. This is the list of the things you need to provide:
- Valid passport – Your passport or travel document must have an expiration date of at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of your e-Visa.
- A passport scan – iVisa only needs the information page of your passport. Here you will find instructions on how to make the best passport scan.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so ensure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Supporting documents – Some nationalities require a supporting document such as a visa or residence permit from the Schengen, US, UK or Ireland. To view which nationalities need these documents, please visit our application page.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or Paypal. Do not forget to double-check the spelling before submitting your application.
How long is the Tourist eVisa valid for?
The Tourist eVisa is valid for 180 days after arrival from the date of application.
What are the processing times and fees?
Satisfying the needs and pockets of every single applicant, including Dominican, has always been the goal of iVisa. That’s why you can choose one of the three available options for processing time. Here is what you can go for:
- Standard processing – your eVisa is Dominica processed within 24 hours, and the total price is USD $100.49 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – you will obtain your visa within 4 hours, and the total price of it is USD $142.49 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest alternative you have at hand. You will get your Tourist eVisa in only 30 minutes, and you will pay USD $189.49 (service fees included).